H Mart Smart Savings Card Terms & Conditions
H Mart Smart Savings Card Registration & Operation
- Anyone residing in the U.S. over the age of 18 is eligible to apply, only one card per household.
- In order to receive all the benefits of the Smart Card, accurate information needs to be submitted. However, there are no disadvantages for submitting inaccurate information to the company.
- Registration is complimentary free with no annual fees.
- The card can be used to receive special benefits, but it does not carry any cash value.
- The card applies to all Smart Card program participating H Mart locations.
Check H Mart locations at https://gift.hmart.com/ourstores
- Points accumulated on the Smart Card are only redeemable for H Mart conversions.
- Points cannot be transferred, and only the card owner may be eligible to use the card. H Mart will reissue the card only when it is lost.
- Smart Card account will be automatically withdrawn or deleted after 3 year of inactive period. 9. Customer information will be kept on record for 1 year after withdrawal.
- Points added to the card will reflect the amount of purchase excluding tax. For every $1.00 spent at H Mart, 1 point will be added to the Smart Card. (H Mart Gift Certificate purchases are excluded from point accumulation.)
- The customer must present their Smart Card at the time of purchase in order to have their points added to the card. If the Smart Card is not present at the time of purchase, points can still be accumulated by bringing the card and original receipt to the customer service center within 30 days of your purchase.
- Purchases from online, wholesale, food courts or any of the tenant shops within H Mart are excluded from point accumulation.
- Point adjustments for returns or exchanges will be made automatically.
- Points will be added to the Smart Card account within 1 or 2 business days.
- Points will be added regardless of payment type (Cash, Credit, Debit, & Gift Certificate) – excludes Gift Coupon purchases.
Point Use & Benefits
- Point redemption will be available every 1,000 points. Points can be checked by H Mart website, H Mart app, price checker (in-store), or the in-store Customer Service Center in any H Mart participating in the Smart Card program.
- After accumulating 1,000 points, the customer will be able to redeem their points at the store for a $10 Smart Card reward gift certificate with a valid photo ID. (Smart Card holder must visit in-store Customer Service Center for redemption)
- H Mart Smart Card members can enjoy special sale events and coupons that are offered exclusively to the card holders.
- In order to receive all of the benefits, Smart Card holders need to update any changes to their personal information (i.e. address, phone number, e-mail address). Changes can be made at the participating H Mart Customer Service Center. (For email address changes- please email smart @hmart.com)
- Lost or stolen Smart Card can be renewed.
- In order to renew your Smart Card, Smart Card holders must visit their local H Mart customer service center with a valid photo ID.
- Broken or damaged Smart Card must be returned before using the renewed card.
- In order to renew your Smart Card, Smart Card holders must know their previous Smart Card number. Please check the Smart Card number at the H Mart Customer Service Center.
- If you renew the Smart Card, your used balance will be transferred to the new Smart Card.
- H Mart is not responsible for any causes which results from the used(previous) Smart Card after being renewal. The used balance has no legal effect.
- Please discard any used Smart Card if you find any lost or stolen Smart Card after being renewal.
- In order to withdraw from the Smart Card program and benefits, an official withdrawal form needs to be submitted to the Customer Service Center.
- Smart Card withdrawals will be effective immediately upon the submission.
- After withdrawal, remaining points will expire automatically and customers are excluded from Smart Card benefits.
- Please inform any participating H Mart Customer Service Centers (877-427-7386) or email@example.com of stolen or missing Smart Card. H Mart is not responsible for any unreported card usage.
- Smart Cards are void in states where such programs are prohibited by law or any license or permit is required.
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone without your permission. Purchases with your H Mart Smart Savings Card will be automatically recorded. Through use of this information, H Mart will be able to better understand our customer’s needs. This will help us better provide the kinds of products and services you want, as well as create offers targeted to specific customer’s needs. Your phone number will be only used for record and to identify you in the case that you forget your H Mart Smart Savings Card. Your E-mail address will only be used to provide you with sale promotion and variety event information. By identifying your ethnic background, we will be able to expand our product lines to better serve you in the future. We take pride in carrying a wide variety of products to fit any customer’s needs. The H Mart Smart Savings Card was created to give back to our loyal customers for their continuous patronage to H Mart. We hope that you enjoy the benefits of becoming a Smart Savings Card holder. We are always looking forward to better serving you and to providing you with better products and services. Please feel free to contact us with any comments (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit your local H Mart for more information. Start shopping today and let the points start adding up ($1=1point – tax excluded total purchase)